Full Day Cape Riviera & Whales tour running August to November is usually the best time to see the Southern Right Whale in our waters. Walker Bay’s Hermanus is an ideal place for whale watching. These mammals, which often come as close as 50 metres from the shore, are given to displays of breaching, spyhopping and courtship rituals.
Note: This tour is offered on a private basis only.
- Sir Lowry’s Pass with its spectacular views of False Bay
- Elgin – the apple capital
- Land-based whale watching in Walker Bay
- Wine tasting at Hamilton Russell (not included in cost)
- Harold Porter Botanical Gardens
- Coastal scenic route