This awe-inspiring tour to the towering headland known as Cape Point encompasses magnificent beaches, breathtaking views, and picturesque coastal villages. The Cape Peninsula is one of the world’s most scenic areas and stretches from the City centre to Cape Point.
Note: The drive via Chapman’s Peak is subject to the road being open. Ou Kaapse Weg will be used as an alternative route when necessary.
- Atlantic Seaboard – Clifton, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles
- Hout Bay harbour (optional boat trip to Seal Island)
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point
- Lunch at seaside restaurant (not included in the cost)
- Boulder’s Beach Penguin Colony
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens